Friday, February 11, 2011

"Call me when you get back from Cabo!"


This picture is of the building we stayed in at the Westin in Ka'anapali, Maui, Hawaii. I LOVE this place! I wish I was here 99% of the time. It was about a year ago I was here on the beach for the best week ever! Right now, I feel like I NEED a vacation! There's too much going on! The last year & recently have been wearing me down mentally, physically & emotionally. I just need to get away for a week & relax. Or at least a few days! I've been on some amazing vacations in my life & i'm so greatful that I have. I know it's lame that I still live w/mom & dad, but honestly I don't mind it. I kinda do cuz it's like family 24/7 & it gets old but for the most part it's ok. I do have savings to move out, but to me it's money well spent to go to Australia or Hawaii or Cali or wherever. Those are experiences that I wouldn't trade for anything! So, if you have cabin fever like I do then let me know cuz i'm dying to get out of here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment