Thursday, February 3, 2011

Got lunch/dinner plans?

I made this for lunch today with mashed potatoes & corn. I usually do green beans but I was not feelin' it today. And of course I substitute a Quorn Naked Chik'n Cutlet for me!


Breaded Pork Chops

Prep Time 15 Minutes
Total Time 30 Minutes
Makes 8 servings


1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
12 saltine crackers, crushed (1/2 cup)
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 egg
2 tablespoons water
8 pork boneless loin chops, 1/2 inch thick (about 2 lb)
4 teaspoons vegetable oil


1.In shallow dish, mix Bisquick mix, cracker crumbs, seasoned salt and pepper. In another shallow dish, beat egg and water with fork

2.Dip pork into egg mixture, then coat with Bisquick mixture.

3.In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
Makes 8 servings

1 comment:

  1. You had that for lunch? I'm jealous. I had tuna and crackers. Which for some reason taste good together. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete