Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day = SPRING!


Today is Groundhog's Day! And Punxsatawny(sp?) Phil has not seen his shawdow which means Spring is in the foreceast. Right? I did read that Phil is only right 39% of the time. Not very good odds right? However this year, i'm going to choose to believe him because it's 9 degrees outside with a 0 degree wind chill. I LOVE spring! It's my favorite time of year! I'll admit i'm not a fan of winter or snow, & that makes me sound like a crazy person since I live in Utah. To me San Diego sounds ideal. No snow, constant good temperatures...perfect! Anywho, back to spring. My favorite flowers are spring flowers. Daffodils, Tulips, tree blossoms...all of them! And, the birds come back out the grass starts to green up & the leaves start to pop out on the trees! I just think it's a nice time of year that doesn't last long enough. Summer is great too, but it's almost too hot & i'm not really a fan of sweat. Plus, it's hard to keep my face in place & not have my eye make-up end up on my chin. LOL! So, this year i'm totally looking forward to Spring! Hurry Up! :)

1 comment:

  1. How in the hell can Feb. 2nd be considered as Spring? Wasn't it just like 9 degrees or something. Like the positive outlook!

    ReplyDelete