Monday, February 21, 2011

"Made you look, Made you stare....made you eat your underwear!"


LOL! My nieces & nephews are hanging out today at work & the above phrase was what one of them told me at lunch! They're so funny! I love teaching the kids all the awesome phrases. Like "Liar, liar pants on fire, hanging on a telephone wire" or "Miss me, miss me, now you gotta kiss me". The one i'm not allowed to tell them though is "Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these" or the diarrhea cha, cha, cha song. You know they'd have WAY too much fun with that! What else? The usual, later alligator or uh-oh spaghetti-o's. I tried the "I see London, I see France, I see so & so's underpants" but I probably got in trouble w/that one too, I don't remember for sure. When we're in the car I taught them "Move it or lose it" & "Hop to it car!" Hahaha! One of them just walked past me & asked me about their "nose hole" & I laughed & said that's called your nostril. Isn't that funny that they don't know some things & they just say whatever. Once I told one of them what they couldn't do & they said to me "Nay Nay, you don't just get to say what I can & can't do." Which I didn't know what to reply with so I just laughed. My other personal favorite was when one said "It feels like my hair is squeezing my head" to describe their headache. I'm just still happy they still want to hang out & have sleepovers cuz i'm going to be so sad when it ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment