Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm um-dumb

I think only 1 person is going to get that reference to the title. It's not very often that I watch commercials, except in the morning while watching the news. I can't stand the commercials for all the random colleges like Steven's Henager (which now has that stupid commercial of the clothes dancing around by themselves) & I can't remember the other one that does all the nursing degrees. Anyway, why do they always pick some broke down girl who says "If I can do it, you can!". Really? You don't think much of yourself then do you? If it was me i'd be like "I can do it...but you...I doubt it!" I know why they say that, but to me it always makes me feel sorry for that poor woman who just overpaid for a degree that might be useful. Anyone agree???

No comments:

Post a Comment