Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Me, Myself & I

Have you ever thought of yourself & what your former self would think of you right now??? If myself back in the day met me now, I probably wouldn't like me. Remember when we shopped at thrift stores & didn't really care about what we looked like? I guess we did, but no more than spending $3 on some crappy shirt from the DI. And we use to go to shows, like at least once a week & we'd see the women, that we are now & think why are those old people here? They're like 30 years old! And we'd be like "Hey, why is your mom here?" LOL! Now I go to shows & think I am that 30 year old. And how we ever kept up with that lifestyle is beyond me. No sleep, tons of junk food & total craziness! Now i'm grandma Nay & I need my sleep! You know I don't like to be out & about after 9:00pm. Did I ever think i'd be who I am now? Not really. I don't really know what I expected. I think it's funny though that I spend so much time on trying to look good. But to be honest I feel overall better when I feel like I look like the bomb.com. I traded in my oversized "KikWear" jeans & my Independent backpack for designer names. My ball chain necklace, which i'd buy at the hardware store for $.20/ft for a Chanel necklace from Tiffany's & my black hightop Converse w/red laces & holes for Steve Madden heels. All part of growing up I guess. I miss those days though. We had a lot of good times! And although I don't see the ladies as much as I'd like i'm glad we're all still good friends. We should all get together, get sconed & go on "whore" patrol, terrorizing c-ville & btown! Hahaha! But not without a video camera cuz we need to replace the one that broke. And, wouldn't it be awesome if "Hector", "Thrasher", "The Bitch" or "The Princess" were still around? Or even be able to hang out on the bench at VIP & eat penny candy which we usually lied about. We'd be like...uh I only have 30 & we really had like 50. Liars! We were so proud of ourselves...cheating them out of 20cents. Oh ya & remember when the dentist office wasn't in the Rock Hotel & the "cute boys" would skateboard over there??? Classic! I just now thought of that. How I miss the "Poop Suit"! Anywho, anytime I wanna have a good memory all I have to do is think of the "good old days". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment